As a reseller, you can explore the latest backup status for your organization on a more granular level.
1. Navigate to the reseller Dashboard page and click Download Backup Report:
2. In the pop-up window, select the desired organization and click Download.
The date of the report generation is reflected in the file name. This report takes into account all backup attempts performed within 24 hours prior to the report generation.
- The downloaded file contains a list of end user accounts for each service selected for backup (Mail, Calendar, Contacts, OneDrive).
- The downloaded list also contains a list of sites for SharePoint service, with the associated backup status if SharePoint backups are enabled.
- In addition to the backup status for each account, the downloaded report contains error messages explaining the root cause and potential troubleshooting steps for the most common errors encountered in the system. We plan to extend the list of error types supported in the report in future versions.