Problem: The replication jobs of protected devices are not completing.
Cause: It is likely that virtualization is not enabled on the Axcient Virtual Appliance.
The way to enable virtualization depends on the VMware client that you use to interact with the vApp.
- If you are using the vSphere Web Client then follow the steps that are shown in Solution 1.
- If you are using the Windows vSphere Client, then please use Solution 2 from below.
Solution 1: Enabling Virtualization on the vSphere Web Client
- Power off the virtual appliance.
- Edit the virtual appliance settings using the vSphere Web Client.
- Expand the CPU configuration and check the box next to Hardware Virtualization.
- Power on the virtual appliance.
Solution 2: Enabling Virtualization on the vSphere Windows Client
To enable virtualization through the vSphere Windows Client, please power off the vApp and follow the steps in the Enabling Nested Virtualization section of the Virtual Appliance Deployment Guide.