The Axcient BRC protection solution allows the user to immediately remove data from the Axcient Cloud, should the need arise. Data can be recovered from the Axcient Cloud as long as data has been successfully replicated to the Cloud.
In order to recover data from the Axcient Cloud, do the following:
1. Log into the Axcient Web Application and click on either the Services or Sites buttons in the top navigation menu.
2. In either the Services page or the Sites page, select the desired Service or Site.
3. Click the Recover button in the right-hand side of the page.
4. The Recover Something screen will appear.
The user selects from the following Cloud recovery options:
- Recover Data – Allows the user to recover files and folders from the Axcient appliance (when available) and the Axcient Cloud.
- Make it Virtual – Allows the user to deploy a Failover VM on the appliance (when available) and a Virtual Office in the Axcient Cloud.
5. The user must select the specific service, device and restore point from which to recover.
For specific product documentation on how to perform recovery jobs, please refer to the following Axcient documentation: