x360 CloudFinder 2.6.0 now delivers a reliable new version of Office 365 connectors, using OAuth tokens (instead of Global Admin credentials) for authorization in O365.
Previously, basic authorization via global admin credentials required you to continuously update those credentials. Outdated credentials were, by far, the most frequent cause for failing Exchange scans.
Important: To stay protected and get the full benefits from the new connectors, as a reseller, you'll need to grant additional permissions to the CloudFinder Azure application for each configured organization.
Here is how to grant the new permissions needed in v.2.6.0:
1. Login into your x360 CloudFinder reseller account.
2. Open the Accounts page.
3. Navigate to the organization you want to upgrade.
4. Click the Authorize Office 365 button.
5. Sign in to your Microsoft Office 365 account.
In the Sign In field, enter the email address of a Global Administrator user associated with the Office 365 account and click the Next button.
In the Enter Password field, enter the Office 365 account password and click the Sign In button.
Click the Accept button to authorize access to Office 365 data.
When you are finished authorizing your Office 365 account, click the Go to CloudFinder button.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.