Please note: The following instructions apply to Support requests for Anchor, CloudFinder, Replibit, Veeam and Axcient-supported third party BDR products.
1. To create a Support ticket, log in to the Business Availability Portal.
2. Click the Support tab.
3. Click the grey "plus" box to add a new ticket.
4. When the Submit Request screen opens, select the product you need assistance with:
5. Complete the form which appears:
a) Enter a subject that describes the problem
b) Enter a description of the issue
c) Select an issue type from the provided drop-down menu
d) Select the desired priority level
e) Attach any necessary images or documentation up to 20 MBs.
f) Click Submit when you are finished.
What happens next?
1. You will receive an email with a ticket number and a link to review the ticket status or add additional comments.
2. If you click on the link to manage the ticket, you will be prompted to log in to the Business Availability Portal:
3. After you log in to the Portal, click on the Support tab to view all of your tickets.
To contact Axcient Technical Support, call 720-204-4500
For a complete list of Axcient status updates and scheduled maintenance advisories, please bookmark or subscribe to the Axcient Status page.
If you would like to learn more about any of our products, sign up for one-on-one training.
For known problem resolutions, open a browser and navigate to our Knowledgebase.