Please note: The following instructions apply to Support requests for x360Sync (Anchor), x360Cloud (CloudFinder,) x360Recover (Replibit, Veeam and Axcient-supported third party BDR products.)
1. To create a Support ticket, log in to the x360 Portal.
2. Click the Support tab.
3. Click the grey "plus" box to add a new ticket.
4. When the Submit Request screen opens, select the product you need assistance with:
5. Complete the form which appears:
a) Enter a subject that describes the problem
b) Enter a description of the issue
c) Select an issue type from the provided drop-down menu
d) Select the desired priority level
e) Attach any necessary images or documentation up to 20 MBs.
f) Click Submit when you are finished.
What happens next?
1. You will receive an email with a ticket number and a link to review the ticket status or add additional comments.
2. If you click on the link to manage the ticket, you will be prompted to log in to the x360 Portal:
3. After you log in to the Portal, click on the Support tab to view all of your tickets.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.