When you configure CloudFinder, you will create a new client account for each organization you support.
Within each CloudFinder client account, you can:
- View summary information of all service instances and backups for the client account,
- Search, export, and restore data for a protected end user,
- View reports for the client account,
- Add and manage end user accounts and SharePoint sites protected by CloudFinder, and
- Manage key settings for the client
To navigate your CloudFinder client account:
Select a Client Account from the Reseller Portal
In the Reseller Portal Accounts page, click the client ID of the client account you want to manage.
The client account Dashboard page displays, giving you access to client account details and reports.
View the Dashboard Tab
In the client account Dashboard page, you can view the backup status of user accounts and SharePoint sites. The Dashboard also displays a summary of space quota and data protected.
View the Search Tab
Click the Search tab to view the Search page.
- The client account Search page allows you to find backed up objects, like documents, events, and email messages.
- The search toolbar provides advanced filter options, allowing you to search by date, object type, user, or site.
- You can also use this page to export, migrate, or restore data.
View the Reports Tab
Click the Reports tab to view the Reports page.
- The client account Reports page allows you to search backup reports by date and time.
- You can also view the backup status of user accounts and SharePoint sites.
View the Accounts Tab
Click the Accounts tab to view the Accounts page.
- This page allows you to view all end users and SharePoint sites being protected by CloudFinder.
- You can also use this page to turn on backups, migrate data, or restore data for users and sites.
View the Settings Tab
Click the Settings tab to view the Settings page. The client account Settings page allows you to:
- View and edit service settings,
- Manage notifications, and
- View and manage general