When you have a CloudFinder reseller account, you can log in and create an organization.
To log in to your CloudFinder reseller account:
STEP 1: Launch CloudFinder
In the x360 Portal, find the CloudFinder product card and click the Go To CloudFinder link
STEP 2: Add an Organization
If this is the first time you are accessing the CloudFinder Reseller Portal, you will be directed to the Back Up Your First Organization page.
Click the Add Organization button.
Note: If this is not your first organization, click the Add Organization button located at the top of the left-hand navigation bar.
STEP 3: Enter Organization Information
In the New Organization page, enter all required information about the new organization.
- In the New Organization section, enter descriptive information about the new organization, including:
- In the read-only Parent Organization field, you can view the name of the parent organization under which this new organization will be The parent organization is typically the name of your reseller account.
- In the Organization Name field, enter the name of the new organization.
- In the read-only Parent ID field, you can view the ID of the parent organization. The parent organization is typically your reseller account.
- In the General Information section, enter contact details for the new organization, including:
- In the Address field, enter the street number and street name of the new organization
- In the Zip field, enter the zip code of the new organization.
- In the State drop-down menu, select the organization's state.
- In the Country drop-down menu, select the organization's country.
- In the Phone field, enter the phone number of the new organization.
- In the Billing Information section, enter billing details for the new organization, including:
- In the Billing Contact field, enter the contact name for all billing-related communications.
- In the Billing Email field, enter the billing email address.
- In the Billing Phone field, enter the billing phone number.
Click the Submit button when you are finished.
STEP 4: Authorize Office 365
On the next page, click the Authorize Office 365 button.
Sign in to your Microsoft Office 365 account.
In the Sign In field, enter the email address of a Global Administrator user associated with the Office 365 account and click the Next button.
In the Enter Password field, enter the Office 365 account password and click the Sign In button.
Click the Accept button to authorize access to Office 365 data.
When you are finished authorizing your Office 365 account, click the Go to CloudFinder button.
STEP 5: Select services and enter a SharePoint URL
On the next screen, click the Select Services button.
In the Select services to be backed up pop-up window, check the services you want to backup.
If you want to select a SharePoint service to be backed up, specify the URL of the SharePoint site.
Click the Save button.
Finally, on the Settings page, specify if you want to automatically add all new Microsoft Office 365 users (and shared mailboxes) and configure other settings for the created organization.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.