When you have a CloudFinder reseller account, you can log in and create an organization.
To log in to your CloudFinder reseller account:
STEP 1: Launch CloudFinder
In the Business Availability Portal, find the CloudFinder product card and click the Go To CloudFinder link
STEP 2: Add an Organization
If this is the first time you are accessing the CloudFinder Reseller Portal, you will be directed to the Back Up Your First Organization page.
Click the Add Organization button.
Note: If this is not your first organization, click the Add Organization button located at the top of the left-hand navigation bar.
STEP 3: Enter Organization Information
In the New Organization page, enter all required information about the new organization.
- In the New Organization section, enter descriptive information about the new organization, including:
- In the read-only Parent Organization field, you can view the name of the parent organization under which this new organization will be The parent organization is typically the name of your reseller account.
- In the Organization Name field, enter the name of the new organization.
- In the read-only Parent ID field, you can view the ID of the parent organization. The parent organization is typically your reseller account.
- In the General Information section, enter contact details for the new organization, including:
- In the Address field, enter the street number and street name of the new organization
- In the Zip field, enter the zip code of the new organization.
- In the State drop-down menu, select the organization's state.
- In the Country drop-down menu, select the organization's country.
- In the Phone field, enter the phone number of the new organization.
- In the Billing Information section, enter billing details for the new organization, including:
- In the Billing Contact field, enter the contact name for all billing-related communications.
- In the Billing Email field, enter the billing email address.
- In the Billing Phone field, enter the billing phone number.
Click the Submit button when you are finished.
STEP 4: Add an Office 365 Global Administrator
In the Service Settings pop-up window, click the Add Admin User button.
Enter details about the Office 365 Global Administrator user, including:
- In the Admin User field, enter the username of the global administrator
- In the Password field, enter the password of the global administrator
Click the Save button when you are finished.
STEP 5: Enter a SharePoint URL
In the Add SharePoint pop-up window, enter the URL of the SharePoint site.
Alternatively, click the Skip This Step link if you do not want to add a SharePoint URL.
STEP 6: Authorize Office 365
In the Service Settings page, click the Authorize Office 365 button and sign in to your Microsoft Office 365 account:
- In the Sign In field, enter the email address associated with the Office 365 account and click the Next button.
- In the Enter Password field, enter the Office 365 account password and click the Sign In button.
Click the Accept button to authorize access to Office 365 data.
STEP 7: Add an Organization
When you are finished setting up your first organization, click the Go to CloudFinder button.