Where do you manage client accounts?
From the CloudFinder Reseller Portal, you can launch an individual client account to manage backups and restores. For example, you can:
- View summary information of all service instances and backups for the client account,
- Add and manage end users protected by CloudFinder,
- Search, export, and restore data, and
- View granular reports for the client account.
You'll use the Account tab in the Reseller Portal to create and manage client accounts.
Some of the tasks you can complete from the Accounts tab include:
- reviewing client activity
- performing searches for backed up objects (documents, events, email messages)
- exporting data
- migrating data
- restoring data
- viewing reports including backup status, protected users, and data protected
To begin managing a client account in the Reseller Portal:
1. From the Reseller Portal, first click the Accounts tab to view a list of your client accounts.
2. Then, click the Client ID of a client account you wish to manage.
3. This takes you inside the specified client account.
The client account Dashboard page shows that client’s backup status, space quota, and recent activity.
You can also view a summary of backups for that client in the Backup Overview panel (labeled "In Progress").
To perform a search in a client account:
From within the desired client page, click the Search tab.
The client account Search page opens and allows you to find backed up objects, like documents, events, and email messages.
A search toolbar provides advanced filter options, allowing searches by date, service instance, object type, and more.