When you first log in to a client account, you will be presented with the Dashboard page.
You can use this page to view connected services, activity reports, and backup statistics.
To monitor the Dashboard:
1. Log In to the CloudFinder Client Account
From your preferred browser, navigate to the CloudFinder web site.
Enter the administrator account credentials associated with the client account and click the Login button.
2. Navigate to the Dashboard
When you first log in, you will be presented with the Dashboard page.
Alternatively, click the Dashboard tab in the navigation panel on the left to access the Dashboard page.
3. Review the Recent Activity Report panel
In the Dashboard page, find the Recent Activity Reports panel. This panel displays a summary view of the most recent Backup, Restore, and Export reports. Click each tab to view the date and status of each report type.
You can also access these reports by clicking the Reports tab:
4. Review the Backup Overview panel
In the Dashboard page, find the Backup Overview panel. This panel presents a graphical display of objects being backed up.
- Click the Type tab to view a breakdown of each backup object by type (document, contacts, events, and emails).
- Click the Exposure tab to view a breakdown of each backup object by exposure status (private and external).
- Click the Sites tab to view a breakdown of each backup object by Site Collection.