When you configure CloudFinder, you will create a new client account for each client you support.
As part of the account creation process, you will create an administrator user for each client account. You can use administrator login credentials to log in to each CloudFinder client account that you support.
Within each CloudFinder client account, you can:
- View summary information of all service instances and backups for the client account,
- Search, export, and restore data for a protected end user,
- Add and manage end users protected by CloudFinder,
- View Backup, Restore, Export, Audit, and Archive reports for the client account,
- Manage key settings for the client account, and
- View and restore data from the client account Recycle Bin.
To navigate your CloudFinder client account:
1. Log In to a CloudFinder Cient Account
From your preferred browser, navigate to the CloudFinder web site.
Log in using your CloudFinder client account credentials and click the Login button.
2. Six tabs are available on the Client Account:
An explanation of each tab is given below:
The client account Dashboard page allows you to quickly view a count of all service instances connected to the client account. Each service instance displays in its own panel. You can also view a summary of backups in the Backup Overview panel.
The client account Search page allows you to find backed up objects, like documents, events, and email messages. The search toolbar provides advanced filter options, allowing you to search by date, service instance, object type, user, or collection. You can also use this page to export, migrate, or restore data.
The client account Users page allows you to view all end users being protected by CloudFinder. You can also use this page to turn on backups for users, delete users, or restore users
The client account Reports page allows you to view CloudFinder reports, including:
- The Backup report,
- The Restore report,
- The Export report,
- The Audit report, and
- The Backup archive.
The client account Settings page allows you to:
- View and edit client account information,
- Add administrator user accounts,
- Manage warnings and notifications,
- Manage the Backup digest, and
- Manage service settings.
Recycle Bin Tab
The client account Recycle Bin page displays deleted data for 30 days, allowing you to restore this data if needed. After 30 days, data will be deleted permanently.