The CloudFinder navigation menu changes based on whether you log in with your reseller account or a client administrator account.
The Reseller Account Dashboard in CloudFinder looks like this:
Your CloudFinder reseller account allows you to:
- View overview information for each service instance that you support,
- Create and update client accounts,
- Create and update administrator users for client accounts,
- View backup reports for client accounts,
- Add service instances to client accounts, and
- Manage settings for client accounts.
1. Log In to Your CloudFinder Reseller Account
From your preferred browser, navigate to the CloudFinder web site.
Log in using your CloudFinder reseller account credentials and click the Login button.
2. You have three sets of tabs to use on your reseller account home page:
Click the Dashboard tab to view the Dashboard page, where you can quickly view a count of all services you manage, as well as an overview of system statistics.
Optionally, click the Download Report link to download this data in CSV format.
Click the Accounts tab to view the Accounts page, where you can add client accounts for each client that you support.
You can also click the organization name of each client account to view and update administrator accounts and services.
Click the Settings tab to:
- View and edit your reseller account information,
- Add reseller user accounts,
- Manage warnings and notifications, and
- View the status of your reseller