After you configure your organization, you will be redirected to the organization's Settings page, where you can configure additional settings for your client.
For example, you can:
- Update service settings
- Update general settings, including content visibility settings
To configure organization settings:
STEP 1: Update Service Settings
While still in the organization's Settings page, update service settings, including:
1. In the read-only Current Backup section, you can view current backup statistics for the organization's account.
2. In the Select Services section, use the checkboxes to turn on and off Office 365 services to be backed
3. In the User Filter Settings section, select the users you want to skip for backup. Click the External checkbox to skip external user accounts from the backup
4. In the New Users section, you can automatically back up new user accounts and new SharePoint sites:
- Click the Automatically Add New Microsoft Office 365 Users checkbox to automatically back up all new user
- Click the Automatically Add New Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Sites checkbox to automatically back up all new SharePoint sites
Click the Save button to save your changes.
STEP 2: Update General Settings
Click the General tab to view and modify additional preferences, including content visibility settings:
- Click the Document Summary checkbox to turn on the ability to preview documents in the CloudFinder Search
- In the Partner Information section, you can view CloudFinder partner information, including partner ID, company name, and contact