After you configure service information for a client account, you can log in to CloudFinder with administrator account credentials and configure settings for your client.
To configure client account settings:
STEP 1: Log In to the CloudFinder Client Account
From your preferred browser, navigate to the CloudFinder web site.
Enter account credentials associated with the client account and click the Login button.
STEP 2: Navigate to the Settings Page
In the left-hand navigation menu, click the Settings tab.
The Settings page displays, showing all settings for the client account.
STEP 3: Update Settings
In the Settings page, update key settings for the client account.
For example, you can update the following:
- In the Users section, add, remove, or update administrator accounts for the client.
- In the Warnings & Notifications section, configure email notifications for system warnings.
- In the Backups Digest section, configure backup digest emails.
- In the Service Settings section, configure settings for each service instance connected to the client account. For example:
- In the User Filter subsection, you automatically filter out external end users or shared mailboxes. These accounts will not be listed in the Users tab.
- In the New Users subsection, you can select whether you want to automatically back up new end users. If not enabled, you will be responsible for manually selecting new users as they are added to Office 365.
- In the Select Services subsection, you can select or deselect services, including Office 365 Calendar, Office 365 Contact, Office 365 Mail, Office 365 OneDrive, and Office 365 SharePoint.
- In the General Settings section, content visibility settings for documents can be turned on or off. By default, the Document Summary checkbox is selected, allowing you to view the details of backed up documents.