From our CTO, Kevin Hoffman: May 2019
We want your experiences with Axcient to be painless, profitable, and proven.
We have begun to measure your perspective on how we are doing when each support ticket is closed. Please respond every time, and give us candid feedback! Some examples of initiatives that are in motion because of this data from you:
- BRC and Replibit: We are actively collaborating with MSPs to polish and launch our new AutoVerify technology which will become available to all of our partners this year. You'll get the benefit of doing daily deep backup tests during the Boot VM checks, but without any of the labor, because it’s fully automatic.
- Replibit: If you are using our cloud, we recognize that one of the biggest pain points is managing multiple vaults as well as having slow RTO for cloud virtualization. We have been engineering a solution for both of these problems, nicknamed Infinity Cloud: one vault in our cloud with no size limits, and the ability to facilitate instant virtualization. (This will still require interaction with tech support - it is not yet point and click). Private cloud remains fully supported as well, of course - no change there. We are considering a roll-out of Infinity Cloud over the summer and are looking for MSPs to join early access. Contact us if you are interested in being considered for participation.
- Anchor: We recently delivered granular permissions, and are now focused on fixing many of the known sync pain points raised by partners over the last twelve months. Version 2.7.0 already fixes many of these, with version 2.7.1 providing dozens more fixes. We want Anchor sync to be bulletproof, so please send us any cases where sync is not accurate. This is a focus area for us. Also, watch for easier ways to understand sync state, so you spend fewer hours digging through logs with our tech support.
- CloudFinder: We've heard from partners that OneDrive backups are their #1 priority. Feedback has been good from the MSPs participating in the early access program, and we expect general launch to be in May, if things continue to go well! We are making some deep investments in CloudFinder, and we believe Office 365 backup to be a key part of our strategy.
- Business Availability Portal: Overall, we want to simplify your entire partner experience, and it has been exciting to launch the Business Availability Portal. While the Portal is simple now, we view it as central to our future strategy, and we will be working to make everything simpler and easier to do. You should be able to manage almost everything through this one partner portal. Let us know what you think should be simplified first!
We want to collaborate with you on these initiatives to make your experience painless, profitable, and proven.
Please send me your feedback on how we are doing, and what we could do better at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!