1. Login to the organization portal of CloudFinder.
Note: The reseller portal does not have the functionality to enable OneDrive backup as of May 2019.(Functionality is scheduled for the GA release.)
2. Go to the Settings page and click on the Office 365 OneDrive connector.
Note: Click on the Office 365 OneDrive checkbox (even if it is already selected by default.)
3. Enter the global admin credentials needed for this organization in the Sign In window and click Next to continue:
Enter the password and click Sign In to continue:
4. After the organization credentials are entered successfully, authorize the CloudFinder application to access the Office365 data in order to complete the backups.
Click Accept to continue:
5. When authorization is successful, a confirmation message appears:
Your OneDrive backup is now enabled. The OneDrive data of the selected users will start getting backed up from the next scheduled backup window.