You can generate configurable reports detailing replication job analysis, hardware usage and network activity from the BRC Web Application.
All reports can be downloaded as CSV files.
Axcient BRC offers the following reports:
- Appliance Summary summarizes general usage across Axcient Services or Sites.
- Usage Summary summarizes service information, package information, and usage
- Job Status summarizes the status of jobs.
- Primary Jobs summarizes local jobs that run across an Axcient Services or Sites.
- Offsite Jobs summarizes all Cloud replication jobs that run across Axcient Services or Sites.
- Cloud Continuity summarizes failovers in the Cloud. This report provides an easy way to
keep track of Cloud business continuity usage.
- Appliance Detail provides details of a specific Axcient appliance.
- Auditor report summarizes activities based on action taken, time, entity, and user.
- Definitions report summarizes a list of predefined configurations or parameters.
- You can create and save specific report definitions, or parameters about appliance use and backup history.
- Report definitions eliminate the need for you to configure the same report multiple times.
- Report definitions are unique to each user.
1. When a report definition is configured, click the Create Report Definition button.
The Create Report Definition screen displays.
2. Update the following configurations and click the Save button when finished:
- In the Name field, enter a name for the report definition.
- In the Delivery Type drop-down menu, select the frequency the report is delivered. You can choose from daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Select the Active checkbox to activate the report. When this box is checked, the report is automatically delivered based on the Delivery Type selected. If this box is left blank, the report definition will be saved but will not be delivered automatically.
- In the Email Address field, enter one or more email addresses where the report will be delivered. Separate each individual email address with a comma. By default, this field is pre-populated with the email address associated with your account.
3. Optionally, click the Definitions button to view all created report definitions. In this screen, you can view the following information about each definition:
- Delivery Type
- Active Status
4. Optionally, using the Actions column, you can expand a dropdown menu to Edit, Delete or View the specific report definition.
For more information, refer to the complete Axcient Business Recovery Cloud Web Application User Guide.