- UMC (Unified Management Console)
- RMC (Remote Management Console)
- BRC User Portal
1. Unified Management Console (UMC)
- UMC is the user interface for a specific BRC appliance.
- Log in by opening a browser and entering the IP address or host name of the specific BRC appliance you wish to manage.
- You can manage all devices protected by that BRC appliance from this console, including backup jobs, recovery processes, system activities, and resources.
Read more in the BRC UMC User Guide:
2. Remote Management Console (RMC)
- RMC provides access and summary reports related to all of your BRC installations.
- After you register with Axcient, Support will send an email containing your login credentials.
- Log in with your credentials at https://my.axcient.net/login
Note: This BRC console is sometimes referred to as the “Axcient Web Application”.
Read more in the RMC (Web Application) User Guide :
3. BRC User Portal
- The BRC User Portal delivers training on BRC products and access to BRC documentation.
- Obtain access to this portal by sending an email to email@example.com and requesting credentials.
- Once you have credentials, log in at https://portal.axcient.com/
If you have further questions about how to efficiently use these three BRC consoles, please contact your Axcient representative.
To submit suggestions or ideas for feature requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value your input on how to improve our product offerings.