What is the Replibit Licensing Portal?
The Replibit Licensing Portal is the central management point for all Replibit licensing and hardware orders.
The first step in the process of becoming an Axcient Replibit Partner is to gain access to the Licensing Portal, so you can manage all of your customer licensing and accounts.
How do I get access to the Licensing Portal?
1. New partners need to complete a short training session on how to use the Licensing Portal prior to receiving login credentials. Please contact your eFolder sales representative to schedule your session which will enable you to obtain your credentials.
2. After you complete your training and receive your login credentials, you can access the Replibit Licensing Portal from any web browser by navigating to https://licensing.replibit.com
What can I do in the Licensing Portal?
From inside the Licensing Portal, you can:
- Create and manage customer accounts with their associated site locations
- Assign endpoint-based or storage-based licensing to backup Appliances
- Order an eFolder Replibit BDR Appliance and have it preconfigured for a specific customer and location
- Request an eFolder hosted Vault to replicate your customer data to the Folder. Additionally, you are also able to replicate to a Vault hosted at your own datacenter if you prefer.
Review the full Replibit Licensing Portal User Guide for complete details:
Tips on working with the Replibit Licensing Portal:
- How to Lease or Buy an Axcient Replibit Appliance on the Licensing Portal
- How to Reset a Replibit Reseller Password on the Licensing Portal
- How to Change an Email Address on the Replibit Licensing Portal
- How to View the Server ID from the eFolder Replibit Licensing Portal
- How to Change/Update a Password for a Customer in the Replibit Licensing Portal
- How to Deprovision / Remove an existing License for Replibit
- How to Locate a Lost Customer Password on the Licensing Portal