If you been provided with an x360 Portal account, you can log in here:
This article will give details on how to create, edit, and delete user accounts in the Axcient x360 Portal.
The Users page is where all of these activities will take place. You will add your employees to your organization, manage which employees have access, and set up their permission roles, all from the Users Page:
How do I create a new User Account?
1. Click on the Plus icon located on the navigation bar above the table list.
2. Fill in the fields. You'll be asked to provide first and last name, email, and organization.
You must then specify a Permission Role for that user:
About Permission Roles:
- A user assigned to the Basic permissions role can view all the information on the Dashboard, My Contacts, and Support (including creating and commenting on tickets). A user with Basic permissions can also view and edit information related to his or her own account and newsletter preferences. However, a user assigned to the Basic role cannot modify the information associated with the organization.
- A user assigned to the Accountant permissions role has the same permissions as a Basic user, with the addition of having access to manage Billing.
- A user assigned to the Administrator permissions role can view and edit all information on the Portal, including creating, editing, and deleting other users accounts. A user with Administrator permissions is also able to edit information related to the organization.
3. After completing all fields and assigning a permission role to the new user, click the Create button, in the lower right corner of the screen:
You will see a confirmation message when the new user account is successfully created:
The new user will then receive an email with instructions to set the password and login to the Portal.
How do I edit an existing User Account?
NOTE: Only a user assigned to the the Administrator role can edit User Accounts.
You can access a User account for editing in two ways:
1a. Click on the user's name on the table list on the Users page:
This will take you to a preview of the user's information. Click on the Edit button.
1b. Alternatively, you may (1) check the box in front of the user's name on the Users page and then (2) click on the Edit button in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Once on the Edit User page, change the information as needed and click Save when finished.
How do I reset a user's password?
1. You can reset a user's password from the Reset Password box at the bottom of the Edit User page:
2. Validate the Reset Password confirmation dialog by clicking the Accept button:
3. Click the Save button and you will see a confirmation message when the user account is successfully modified:
4. The user will receive an email with instructions to reset.
How do I delete a User Account?
NOTE: Only a user assigned to the Administrator role can delete User Accounts.
1. Select the the user's row by (1) ticking the check box at the beginning of that row.
2. Then click the Delete [X] button in the upper right corner of the screen:
3. Click the Delete button and confirm the operation.
Have additional questions about the Portal? Review the FAQs here:
Ready to request your new Axcient x360 Portal? Start here: