1. To create a support ticket, open support.efolder.net in the browser.
2. Click “Submit a request” in the top right corner.
3. Select the product that you need assistance with.
4. Enter your email address.
5. Type a subject that describes the issue.
6. As you begin typing the subject, the system will begin suggesting KB articles that may be related to the subject of your ticket.
7. You can right click on a possible KB to open it in a new tab.
8. Enter the details in the description field.
9. Select the desired priority level
- Low – 48 hour response
- Medium – 24 hour response
- High – 4 hour response
- Critical (down production server ONLY) – 1 hour response
10. Attach supporting images or documents.
11. Verify that you are a human.
12. Click Submit.
What happens next?
You will receive an email with a ticket number and a link to review the ticket status or add additional comments.
1. If you click on the link to manage the ticket, you will be prompted to Sign in.
2. If this is your first time signing in, click the "Get a password" link.
3. Check your email and click the link in the email to set a password.
4. Enter the desired password.
5. After the password is created or if you already have an account, you can “Sign In”
6. After you sign in, you will see the username in the top right. Click on the down arrow to the right of the name and select My activities.
You can now see and open tickets.
If you click Submit a request in the top right, you will be lead through a similar process without being prompted to enter an email address.
To contact Axcient Technical Support, call 720-204-4500
For a complete list of Axcient status updates and scheduled maintenance advisories, please bookmark or subscribe to the Axcient Status page.
If you would like to learn more about any of our products, sign up for one-on-one training.
For known problem resolutions, open a browser and navigate to our Knowledgebase.