Axcient is pleased to announce the following CloudFinder improvements related to performance and user experience:
|1.74 Delete Functionality
- Users may soft-delete items from the application. This action can be undone from the Recycle bin.
- Users may permanently delete items from the Recycle Bin. This action cannot be undone.
- Users may delete individual objects, versions of an object, files or folders from the application.
- Sharepoint subsites are restored
- Minor bug fixes and UI enhancements
|1.72 Backup Filter Settings
- Skip the backup of data associated with external users/contacts
- Backup and recovery of files, folders and document libraries in classic site collections and their sub-sites in SharePoint online
- Backup and recovery of files, folders and document libraries in modern sites (Team Sites, Communication sites) and their sub-sites in SharePoint online
- Backup of permissions and metadata of the objects in the SharePoint hierarchy [1.71.1]
Summary Digest: Aggregated reports to detail the backup health, utilization based on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- The Users page has been updated to include improved warning messages
- Contact restore processes (including contacts with invalid XML characters) now complete without errors.
- Intermittent user authentication errors have been resolved [1.69.1] [1.69.2]
If you would like to learn more, please contact your Axcient Account Manager or the Axcient Support Team. For a complete list of Axcient status updates and scheduled maintenance advisories, please bookmark or subscribe to the Axcient Status page.