Purchasing and Registration Instructions
eFolder BDR for Veeam allows partners to replicate on-site Veeam Backup and Replication backups to eFolder’s Cloud. This document is for partners who are new to Veeam and need to:
• Purchase Veeam Backup and Replication from a Veeam distributor.
• Register as a Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) to obtain a ProPartner ID.
• (OPTIONAL) Obtain a trial license for Veeam Backup and Replication.
Purchase Veeam Backup and Replication
To replicate to eFolder’s cloud, you must obtain a Veeam Backup and Replication license from a Veeam distributor. This can be done by purchasing the Veeam Backup and Replication product or by purchasing the Veeam Availability Suite Product, which includes Veeam Backup and Replication.
Register as a Veeam Cloud Partner (VCSP) to obtain a ProPartner ID
Veeam requires that partners who use the Veeam Backup and Replication Cloud Connect feature register as a Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) to obtain a ProPartner ID. The ProPartner ID provides Veeam partners access to the ProPartner Portal and is also used to place an order with Veeam.
To register as a VCSP, complete the following instructions:
2. Click the SIGN UP NOW button from the Veeam website.
3. Complete all of the required fields with your company details on the Veeam ProPartner ID Request Form.
- For the United States, please use“1” in the Country Code field before your phone number in the format shown below.
- For all other countries outside of the United States, please enter your appropriate country code. Required fields are denoted by an asterisk “*.”
Click Next when you are finished.
4. Complete all of the required fields for "Business details".
- Select eFolder Inc. from the Who is your preferred rental aggregator drop-down list.
- Click Next when you are finished.
5. Within one to two business days after submitting the Veeam ProPartner ID Request Form,
Veeam will contact you to complete your VCSP application and issue you a ProPartner ID.
6. After Veeam has issued your ProPartner ID, log in to the Veeam ProPartner Portal and click the Edit Profile link in the top right corner of the page:
7. Scroll down to the Edit Profile>Company Profile section to locate your ProPartner ID:
Obtain a Trial License for Veeam Backup and Replication (OPTIONAL)
To obtain a trial license, you must first register (free) with Veeam by following the VCSP registration process in the previous section. After you have registered:
1. Log in to the Veeam Pro Partner Portal using your email and password.
2. Go to Workplace>Download Products>Veeam Backup and Replication:
3. Select the product you would like to trial.
After you select the Veeam Backup and Replication trial or the Cloud Connection trial, Veeam will email you a trial license key to activate your software.
- To contact eFolder Technical Support, call 720-204-4500
- For a complete list of eFolder status updates and scheduled maintenance advisories, please bookmark or subscribe to the eFolder Status page.
- If you would like to learn more about any of our products, sign up for one-on-one training.
- For known problem resolutions, open a browser and navigate to our Knowledgebase.