Anchor Version 4.4.111
iOS App Version:
Week of July 9th, 2018
eFolder is pleased to announce Anchor iOS v4.4 (Synced Tool), our latest release of the Anchor iOS app, which includes important updates to the user experience.
New Features and Improvements
- New and improved user interface and user experience
- PDF files now launch in the native iOS Preview tool
- New Failed status displays in the Uploads tab if the connection is lost during the upload process
- Splash screen now displays as the app preview when the passcode is enabled or disabled
- Parent folders now display download status when a subfile is in the process of being marked as a Favorite
- Downloaded files display in the Favorites tab when a folder is in the process of being marked as a Favorite
- Authentication prompt is now forced immediately upon returning to the app while passcode is enabled
- Favorited files now display as expected in the Files app when a device is offline
- The Camera Uploads folder now populates as expected when the Camera Uploads feature is enabled
- Email attachments now save correctly when using native Mail and Outlook apps
- The default timeout period has been increased to avoid timeout issues during app registration
If you would like to learn more, we invite you to sign up for one-on-one training.
Please contact your Account Manager or eFolder Support if you have any questions. For a complete list of eFolder status updates and scheduled maintenance advisories, please bookmark or subscribe to the eFolder Status page.
The eFolder Team
eFolder Systems, LLC
707 17th St, Suite 3900
Denver, CO 80202