Replibit Release Information
v7.0.0 (7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3)
05/30/2018 - 07/13/2018
Dear eFolder Partner,
All Agents will be updated during this Replibit Appliance Release to Agent version 1.20, including the endpoints that are running Windows Server 2003 R2.
It is very important that your Replibit Agents are updated to avoid known issues in the older agent versions. We recommend checking your Replibit Agents to ensure that they have been updated to Agent version 1.20, after your Replibit Appliances have updated to v7.0.0 (7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.4 due to a staggered release).
Please refer to the Check for Replibit Agent KB article for instructions on determining versions.
From Wednesday, May 30th, 2018 (05/30/2018) through Friday, July 13th, 2018 (07/13/2018), eFolder will release an update to Replibit Appliances, Vaults, and Global Management Portals (GMPs).
The main purpose of the release is to update the Agent to version 1.20, an enhanced UI during upgrade, and an enhanced USB mounting mechanism.
Enhanced UI during upgrade
- New UI during upgrade which reflects the upgrade start time
Enhanced USB Mounting
- Enhanced, faster USB mounting experience
- Automatic detection of eFolder USB seeding devices
- Lenovo boot VM related enhancements
- Analysis tool packaged into 1.20 Agent
- Logging improvements in the Agent
- Security enhancements
- Backup Paused Icon (which persisted through the backup during an Agent disconnect event during a snapshot creation phase) is now cleared
- Graceful deletion of faulted pool from the GUI
- Multiple emails can be saved as recipients for email alerts
- Fixed rare VM issues with Windows Server 2003 backups
- Fixed chkdsk errors due to force excluding ntfs user journal from backups
- Agent gracefully handles scenarios when snapshot objects are renamed
- Snapshot ingestion is reflected near instantaneously which would avoid the ‘waiting to ingest’ messages
- Minor UI fixes
NOTE: To receive alerts for future eFolder service availability (planned maintenance and unplanned incidents) subscribe at status.efolder.net, and click the ‘Subscribe to Updates” button in the top right corner of the page.
Please contact eFolder support or your account manager with any questions or concerns.
The eFolder Team