If the Agent was removed, you may receive this error when adding the Agent back to replication:
“This agent has already been replicated to the remote slave core”
The agent was added at some point to replication but when the agent was removed, the agent registry settings remained.
This issue can also be caused by a replication link deleted manually from the registry.
To resolve the issue, please perform the following steps:
1. Stop the source core service
2. Open regedit
3. Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AppRecovery
4. Export the key to the desktop for a backup copy
5. Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AppRecovery\Core\Agents\”Problem agent ID”\ReplicationService\AgentRemoteSlaveCoreSettings\0
6. Remove the registry key 0
7. Start the source core service
8. Add agent to replication
To contact eFolder Technical Support, call 720-204-4500 or submit requests to Submit a Request.
For a complete list of eFolder status updates and scheduled maintenance advisories, please bookmark or subscribe to the eFolder Status page.
If you would like to learn more about any of our products, sign up for one-on-one training.
For known problem resolutions, open a browser and navigate to our Knowledgebase.