|Return to the Hyper-V Continuity Cloud Guide - Axcient BDR for Veeam|
SECTION 2: IMPORT/DECRYPT THE BACKUP COPY JOB
In Section 2, you will import and decrypt your backup copy job. This is done through Veeam Backup & Replication installed on your assigned Continuity Cloud node.
- Click the Backup & Replication tab on the left, and select the Jobs option; then, click Import Backup on the menu.
2. Click Browse.
- Enter the path to the X volume on your Axcient Veeam Cloud Target in the address bar using the following format: \\<vault name>.aa.sc.efscloud.net\x$
- When prompted, enter your AD credentials.
For example: AD\Testpartner
NOTE: These are the same credentials you would use to log into the Axcient Veeam cloud console to manage your tenants.
- Browse to the location of the backup job you wish to import. Select the VBM file and click Open.
- Click OK.
7. You will be prompted for credentials once more. Click Add.
8. Enter your AD username and password. Click OK.
9. Click OK again to start the import. Your backup job should now be listed in Backups under the Encrypted section.
10. Select the Encrypted Backup option below Backup Tools; then, select your backup copy job and click Specify Password on the menu.
- Enter the encryption key associated with the Backup Copy Job and click OK.
This completes Section 2. Your backup copy job has been imported and should now be listed under Backups in the Disk (imported) section. Next, proceed to Section 3 to restore your entire VM.
At Axcient, we value feedback from our customers. Not only do we want to help you quickly resolve your technical issues, but we value your input and build products that incorporate your suggestions. To contact Axcient Technical Support, call 720-204-4500 or 800-352-0248 or submit questions to VeeamSupport@eFolder.net.
For known problem resolutions, open a browser and navigate to:
Veeam Support: https://www.veeam.com/support.html
Axcient Support: https://support.efolder.net/hc/en-us