|Return to the Hyper-V Continuity Cloud Guide - Axcient BDR for Veeam|
SECTION 1: SETUP THE AXCIENT CONTINUITY CLOUD
In Section 1, you will configure Veeam Backup & Replication to use your assigned Hyper-V Continuity Cloud server. You will begin by logging in to the Continuity Cloud node with your credentials sent to you from Axcient using a direct Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) connection.
- Launch Veeam Backup & Replication from the shortcut on the desktop of your Hyper-V Continuity Cloud.
- Click Connect.
- Select the Backup Infrastructure tab and select the Managed Servers. Then, click Add Server on the menu bar.
4. Select Microsoft Hyper-V from the list of servers.
5. Enter localhost in the name The description field is optional. Click Next.
- Select Microsoft Hyper-V server (standalone) for the type and then click Next.
- Under Credentials, click Add to type in your information.
8. Type the Username and Password (received from Axcient ) into the respective fields; Click OK.
NOTE: The format for the username must be: HOST\Username
For example: SLC-CC7a\ContinuityCloud
9. Click Next.
10. Click Apply.
11. Review the Results Log to confirm that the Hyper-V server was installed and configured successfully; then, click Next.
12. Finally, review the Summary to confirm that the Hyper-V server was successfully created; then, click Finish.
This completes Section 1 in which you have successfully configured Veeam Backup & Replication to use your assigned Hyper-V Continuity Cloud server.
Next, import and decrypt your backup copy job in Section 2.
At Axcient , we value feedback from our customers. Not only do we want to help you quickly resolve your technical issues, but we value your input and build products that incorporate your suggestions. To contact Axcient Technical Support, call 720-204-4500 or 800-352-0248 or submit questions to VeeamSupport@eFolder.net.
For known problem resolutions, open a browser and navigate to:
Veeam Support: https://www.veeam.com/support.html
Axcient Support: https://support.efolder.net/hc/en-us