Identifying the eFolder Replibit Agent Version
This article will provide the procedures for identifying the version of code for your eFolder Replibit Agent, and steps to perform if you are still on a "Legacy"* version.
*NOTE: Replibit Agents installed prior to May 2017 are now referred to as “Legacy” versions of the Replibit Agent.
- It is important that any Replibit "Legacy" Agents are updated to our current version in order to fix known issues.
- As part of this Replibit Appliance Release v6.0.1 or date-based version (v2018.04.25), any "Legacy" versions of the Replibit Agent will automatically be updated to Agent v1.19*.
*Protected systems running Windows Server 2003 R2 or earlier will not be updated.
Replibit's "Legacy" version’s of the eFolder Replibit Agent can be identified as follows:
- Version information in Control Panel will either be blank, or display 2016.40.xx as showing below:
Others ways to determine the version of your Replibit Agent:
- Installer file name is ‘Setup.exe’
- UEFI support was installed separately using ‘Setup_UEFI.exe’
Recent version’s of the Replibit Agent have a version number of 1.x.x; Agent 1.19.x and newer will report Agent Version information to the Protected System Control Panel (local endpoint).
Optional ways to check:
- Installer file name is ‘Setup.exe’ UEFI support was installed separately using ‘Setup_UEFI.exe’
Agent Version on the Health Report page in the GMP (only versions >1.19.x will display)
Agent Version on the ‘Backup Status’ page in the GMP (only versions >1.19.x will display)
If your Appliance is running v2018.04.25 or later, then all protected systems backing up to that Appliance should be running Replibit agent v1.10 or higher.
Steps to perform if your Agent is not 1.10 or higher (still running as a "Legacy" Agent):
If your protected system is still running a "Legacy" version of the Replibit Agent after the Appliance update, please follow these steps:
- Reboot the protected systems, and re-check the Agent version.
- If the Agent version is still reporting a "Legacy" version of the Agent, and not v1.10 or higher, please contact eFolder Support to troubleshoot.