[Return to Axcient BDR for Veeam Setup Guide]
In this section, you will configure the Axcient Cloud as a replication target for a Veeam source machine by creating a user account for each client on the Veeam target server and adding the Veeam target server as a service provider on the source Veeam server.
1. To access the console of your Veeam target, use a Windows web browser to access the gateway located at the datacenter where your data resides:
- Salt Lake City, UT https://appgw.efscloud.net
- Atlanta, GA https://appgw.atl.efscloud.net
- Kelowna, Canada https://appgw.ylw.efscloud.net
- Amsterdam, Netherlands https://appgw.ams.efscloud.net
2. Then, type the credentials you received from Axcient .
3. The first time you login, you will receive the message, “Your password is expired. Click here to change it.”
Click the link to change your password.
4. Type your login information, including your new password, confirm your new password, and click Submit.
5. After you sign in to the RD Web Access gateway, click the console you want to access.
6. Click OK.
7. Click Connect to continue.
8. Type the same credentials you used to sign in previously to the RD Web Access Gateway with your new password, then click OK.
9. Verify that the “Use Windows session authentication” box is checked and then click Connect.
- You will then be connected to the Cloud Veeam Server console. Select the Cloud Connect Infrastructure tab on the left.
11. Select the Cloud Connect Infrastructure option, then select Tenants.
12. Click Add Tenant on the menu bar then enter the Username and Password. Please ensure to check the box next to “Backup storage” then click Next.
13. Please leave this box unchecked (there is no need to limit the bandwidth usage on the target side); click Next.
14. For each new customer, type their Username, Password, and a brief Description in the respective fields. Click Next.
15. Click Add on the Backup Resources page.
16. Type a Cloud repository name in the Cloud repository name field.
17. Select your Backup repository from the drop- down list.
18. Select the User quota size in the User quota field, then click OK.
19. With the new cloud repository listed in the New Tenant window, click Next to continue.
20.After verifying that your cloud information is correct in the Summary box, click Finish.
This concludes the setup process. Continue with Section 2 to add Axcient as a service provider.
At Axcient , we value feedback from our customers. Not only do we want to help you quickly resolve your technical issues, but we value your input and build products that incorporate your suggestions. To contact Axcient Technical Support, call 720-204-4500 or 800-352-0248 or submit questions to VeeamSupport@eFolder.net.