1. Log into the Remote App Gateway using one of the links below that corresponds to the Data Center your organization has been assigned to:
Salt Lake City, US - https://appgw.efscloud.net/RDWeb/Pages/en-US/login.aspx
Kelowna, Canada - https://appgw.ylw.efscloud.net/RDWeb/Pages/en-US/login.aspx
Amsterdam, Netherlands - https://appgw.ams.efscloud.net/RDWeb/Pages/en-US/login.aspx
2. Enter your Username and Password and click Sign in.
3. All of your Veeam vaults will be listed here. Select the one you would like to connect to.
4. Then, when the Remote/App screen appears, click Connect to continue.
5. Enter your credentials once more. (This will be the same Username/Password you used to log into the App Gateway.) Click OK to continue.
6. When the Veeam Backup & Replication window comes up, click Connect and the console will load.
If you have any questions about this process, please reach out to Support at 800-352-0248 Option 2, or submit a ticket at https://axcient.com/partner-support/