1. Log into the eFolder Remote App Gateway and connect to the vault that contains the tenant you would like to modify.
2. Navigate to the Cloud Connect section of the console.
3. Select Tenants from the context menu to display the list of your tenants on the right.
4. Select the tenant you would like to modify and then click the Edit Tenant.
5. Click Backup Resources.
6. Select the quota you would like to modify and click Edit.
7. Increase or decrease the quota to the desired size and click OK.
8. You may get a warning stating that the quota is larger than the remaining disk space. This is expected and can be ignored. Click OK to continue.
9. Click Finish.
10. The cloud repository will show the updated quota the next time the cloud repository is scanned or at the next run of a backup copy job.
If you have any questions about this process, please reach out to eFolder Veeam Support at 800-352-0248 Option 2, or submit a ticket at www.efolder.net/help.