Release Date: 07 27 2017, Cloudfinder Release V1.65.0
Audience: Cloudfinder Partners/Administrators (Office 365, Box)
Rollout Pace: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility)
eFolder is releasing an update to Cloudfinder starting Thursday, July 27th. This will be a staggered release with a full rollout completed within the next 1-3 days. This release contains enhancements to the Reports Dashboard and some bug fixes to the Office365 and Box connectors.
Enhancements to Reports Dashboard
The Reports Dashboard (v1.0) was designed to provide a granular description of the backup scan status through a hierarchical navigation. Based on feedback received from partners and support tickets, we realized that the dashboard caused some confusion owing to the ‘Not Yet Scanned’ status. Also, the aggregation model being used by the reports dashboard did not reflect the comprehensive/complete status of the scans.
We heard our partners, took your feedback and now present the redesigned Reports Dashboard (v2.0). The new dashboard reflects the backup progress (as % completed) with a color-coded scheme to indicate the ‘success’ itself.
- Minor GUI Enhancements (Last Successful backup entry in Dashboard)
- Automatically setup account impersonation rights for Office 365 customers
- Enhanced backup scan performance and product stability
- Fix partial restore problem for certain Office 365 contacts
- Fix Box connector back up failure issue caused due to duplicate auth tokens
- Fix bugs in Office 365 data search API due to case sensitivity.
- Minor bug fixes.