1. First, create a Preload (Seed) drive on your own USB Drive
Follow the instructions to Create a Preload (Seed) Data Set for Replibit:
2. Next, follow these steps to load from MSP Office:
- Connect the USB seed drive to a computer with a high-speed connection.
The USB seed drive will contain
(a) a folder with the computer name and
(b) a folder with the name similar to the PGZ compressed file name that is created.
- Follow the instructions in the WebSeed Guide to upload the Preload (Seed) drive.
3. Finally, inform the eFolder Support team at that your desired Replibit preload has been copied to the WebSeed server in the data center and is ready to be copied to your Replibit Vault.