As an eFolder Anchor partner, we suggest that you proactively track Anchor product releases and service updates to ensure that you stay up-to-date on the latest Anchor features and improvements.
For example, you can follow important Knowledgebase sections and periodically attend Anchor training classes. These resources will alert you of critical changes to the Anchor product, and inform you of how to best administer Anchor for the clients and end users that you support.
Best Practice 1: Follow Important Sections in the eFolder Knowledgebase
When you follow sections in the eFolder Knowledgebase, you will receive an email notification when new articles, release notes, and service advisories are published.
To follow a Knowledgebase section:
- Navigate to the eFolder Knowledgebase.
- In the home page of the eFolder Knowledgebase, click the eFolder Anchor button.
- In the eFolder Anchor landing page, find the sections you would like to follow. At a minimum, we suggest that you follow these sections:
- Anchor Release Notes
This section contains product release notes, and is updated when a new version of the Anchor product is released to partners.
- Anchor Service Advisory
This section contains service advisory notices, and is updated when notable incidents occur that might affect performance of the Anchor product.
- Anchor Release Notes
- Click the appropriate section title.
- In the section landing page, click the Follow button.
Note: You must log in or create a new user account to follow sections.
You will receive an email notification when a new article is added to this Knowledgebase section.
Best Practice 2: Sign Up for Anchor Training Classes
In addition to following important Knowledgebase sections, we also suggest that you periodically attend Anchor training classes. These classes are especially important when you onboard new IT administrators and other professionals who support the management of the Anchor product.
- Navigate to the eFolder One on One Training page.
- In the eFolder One on One Training page, click to select the appropriate training class.
For example, at a minimum, we suggest that new administrators sign up for the following training classes:
- Anchor Part I – Administration
- Anchor Part II – Support End Users
You might also attend the latest Anchor Release training class, which provides an overview of new features and improvements related to the most recent Anchor product release.
- In the Calendar section of the page, select your preferred date and time for the training class.
- In the Details section of the page, enter your contact information.
- Click the Book button to complete the sign-up process.