To Create a New Replication Job:
1. Under the General tab, select the new destination.
2. Set performance and mode as needed. With the new speeds, you should be able to send the Base image.
- NOTE: Make sure you use the SAME subfolder name. (This will allow you to continue the existing replication without starting over.)
3. Click Save to continue.
4. Click the Replication Mode tab and select Yes - Replicate only consolidated daily image files:
5. Click Save to complete the process.
To Convert existing ImageManager FTPs jobs from SSH to SSL:
These instructions will walk you through the process of converting your existing ImageManager FTPs jobs from SSH to SSL.
1. First disable the existing replication job.
2. Then, open the Agent Settings console and select the Locations tab.
You should see your FTPs location. You can leave this location, as more than one can be supported.
3. To create a new location, click on the green "plus" sign in the upper right corner.
4. When the Location Settings window opens, change the Type to intelligentFTP :
5. Now, complete all of the remaining fields as shown below:
- Name: Use the same credentials as the SFTP location
- Path: Change the port to :37036.
- Security: Change to SSL
- Block Size: Leave at default. (This can be adjusted to improve speed later.)
- Mode: Passive
Complete the fields for Username and Password.
6. Then, click Save to continue.
7. You will now see two destinations under the Locations tab.
Click Save to continue.