Date: September 6, 2017 staggered through September 14, 2017
Partner Action: No Partner action is required
- eFolder will be releasing an update to Replibit beginning 9/6/2017 through 9/14/2017 at approximately 1:00 AM ET.
- Replibit version 2017.08.29 contains important updates to maintenance and security, including patches for the operating system, application security, and reliability.
- The release will be staggered throughout our partner base over the period of about a week.
- As mentioned, no actions are needed on your part.
- The update will be applied to each Appliance and Vault based upon your update settings (automatic or manual).
Additional Notes for v2017.08.29 Code Update:
- Fixed Searching on BootVM Report page:
- Some sorting schemes within the Boot VM Report Page (within the GMP), did not produce search results even if results existed. This fix will be implemented.
- Resolved Password Sanitation on manual provisioning:
- Passwords using the double quotes character (") caused issues during initial provisioning, and subsequent login to an Appliance, Vault, and/or Global Management Portal. This will be fixed by using proper sanitization of the password.
- Maintenance update, and patches for operating system and application security and reliability.