How to request a preload (seed) drive:
- Log into the Axcient Backup Portal.
- After you are logged in, select the Request a Preload Drive link:
Steps to complete the online "Request a Preload (Seed) Drive" form:
1. In the Type of preload data drop-down list, select your data type:
- If you use generic backup software, you will enter the Target Host Name
- If you use Axcient's file level backup, you will enter your Axcient Account Number(s).
- For Acronis Cloud, you will enter the Cloud node name and the password to unlock the Seed-Vault.
- For AppAssure Cloud, you will enter the Target core name.
- For Veeam Cloud, you will enter the Veeam Target Host Name and the Veeam Tenant.
- For Replibit Cloud, you will enter the Replibit Cloud Host Name.
- For ShadowProtect Bundled, you will select the Axcient Account(s)
- For ShadowProtect Cloud, you will select the Axcient Account(s)
2. Enter your contact information and the location details where the drive should be shipped.
(The email address you enter here will be used to send tracking updates on the status of the shipment.)
3. In the Shipping Method drop-down list, select your preferred shipping method.
- Ground/2nd Day Round Trip Shipping is included at no additional charge.
- Two day round trip shipping is available for a $50 fee.
- Overnight Round Trip shipping includes overnight air transit of the drive. If you select the Overnight shipment method, a $150 charge will be added to your monthly invoice.
When you have selected your preferred shipping method, click Review Order to verify your order.
4. Review your request carefully. Verify the information you have entered is complete and correct. Then, select Confirm Request.
What happens next? When your preload drive is shipped, you will receive:
- an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org with a tracking number
- a job identification number
- instructions for loading your data
For additional information about the preload (seed) drive process:
- Contact your Account Manager.
- Call us at 800-352-0248 .
- Browse our Knowledgebase.