eFolder is pleased to announce that we will be releasing a minor patch beginning 8/14/17 through 8/18/17 at 1:00 AM Eastern (please reference the email from eFolder that specifies your designated day during this timeframe).
eFolder Replibit Release Information: 2017.08.04
ACTION ITEM: If you have any VMs running in live mode on any of your Replibit devices, please disable automatic updates during your designated day prior to 1:00 AM to avoid interruption to the VM.
- This update will provide improvements to the Global Management Portal.
- Additionally, Replibit Appliances/Vaults will no longer automatically update if a Protected System is running in live mode with this new release of code.
- Appliances/Vaults will no longer update if live mode VM or iSCSI mount is running (takes effect for next release)
- Resolved GMP sorting on all pages, and columns.
- Resolved issue that could potentially cause updates to take longer than anticipated or hang.
- Resolved ZFS issue after kernel update.
- Resolved BootVM report when using Multi-Vault Replication.
- Resolved issue that sometimes prevents ingestion of initial base image snapshots.
- Minor OS fixes.