Cloudfinder provides five levels of summary reporting. Regardless of level, all reports are similar in format. Available report types include:
- Organization report
- Service report
- Service instance report
- Connector report
- User account report
Description of each Report Type
The organization report provides a broad view; it includes status of backup for all (supported) SaaS services used by the organization.
- Report ID is the unique identifier of each organization report.
- Date and time shows when the report was created.
- Progress of backup is shown as a percentage.
- Organization’s overall backup state based on the service statuses and defined rules.
The service report is a summary of all of the organization's SaaS services available (registered and selected for backup). Backup status represents cumulative status per service, based on the service instance statuses for a) observed service, and b) defined rules.
Service Instance Report
The service instance report provides a report view for each instance of the service used by the organization. For example, if the organization has four instances of Microsoft Office 365, each of the four domain names will be listed as an individual Service instance. Each instance has its own report.
This report provides a view for individual connector type for the SaaS service. In the example above, Contact, Mail, and Calendar are the connectors for Office 365 that are being reported.
User Account Report
At the lowest, most granular level is user account reporting--which provides information about individual user backups. The report
- lists the individual user accounts that were selected for backup;
- shows report creation date and time stamp
- includes a Scanned object column that represents the number of successfully scanned objects out of the total number of objects that were scanned;
- provides the Backup status* for each user account; and
- allows quick filtering by status type.
*If the backup of a User account indicates unsuccessful, hover over the user's Backup status for detail.