Rebuild your incremental backup cache:
- Open the Online Backup Manager and select File Manager in the Control Panel page.
- Select the desired back up location from the drop-down menu in the Server field. You can chose from the destinations that you have defined on the Remote Server, Local Server or Local Disk fields of the My Account page in the Backup Manager. Then click Next >. Note: You can enter the user name and password for any account on the eFolder Web Portal, not just the account for the local computer.
- Click the Restore Data button.
- Select the folders and/or files to rebuild the incremental cache for. (Typically it would be all folders/files.) Then click Next.
- Select the following options on the Restore Data: Options page:
- Location to place restored folders and files: The top option will restore data to the original location.
- Version Control: Choose the top option Most recent data
- Incremental Backup Cache: Check the check-box that says Rebuild incremental backup cache (advanced).
- The Backup Manager creates a listing of the files you have selected to be rebuilt for your final verification. While this list is being created, an option Proceed to the next step without confirmation is available. If you select this option, the Rebuild/Restore procedure will automatically start to Rebuild the incremental backup cache of the selected files when the file list has been created.
- After the file listing has been created, review the files marked for Rebuilding the incremental backup cache to be sure you want to proceed with the Rebuild of the incremental backup cache for these files. You can modify the selection criteria by selecting the <Back button.
- Click the Restore> button when you are ready to initiate the process for the files in the list.
- Instead of restoring your data, it will rebuild your incremental backup cache (this process will only take a few minutes), allowing you to resume incremental backups right where you left off. After completion, a window will display the results of the operation.
- Select Start Over to repeat the process or Exit to finish.