To completely uninstall the Synced Tool desktop client on Windows machines:
- If you find you can't uninstall the desktop client, stop the Synced Tool service and delete everything in c:\Program Files (x86)\[desktop client name].
- If you can't delete everything, restart your computer, and re-delete the c:\Program Files (x86)\[sync desktop client name] folder.
For more detailed instructions on how to uninstall the Windows desktop client, please reference the How to Uninstall the Windows Desktop Client Knowledgebase article.
To completely uninstall the Synced Tool desktop client on Mac machines:
- In Finder, navigate to Applications and select the desktop client.
- Right-click the desktop client and select Show Package Contents.
- Click to expand the Contents folder, then the Resources folder, and then double-click to launch the Uninstall icon. The application will uninstall.