To completely uninstall the Synced Tool desktop client on Windows machines:
- Open Add/Remove Programs
- Find your SyncedTool program and remove it
Alternatively, you can use the uninstall tool
- Run the tool in c:\Program Files (x86)\[sync desktop client name]\uninstall.exe
For more detailed instructions on how to uninstall the Windows desktop client, please reference the How to Uninstall the Windows Desktop Client Knowledgebase article.
To completely uninstall the Synced Tool desktop client on Mac machines:
- In Finder, navigate to Applications and select the desktop client.
- Right-click the desktop client and select Show Package Contents.
- Click to expand the Contents folder, then the Resources folder, and then double-click to launch the Uninstall icon. The application will uninstall.