Axcient is pleased to announce Anchor v188.8.131.523, the latest release that includes important updates.
IMPORTANT: If an agent is stuck in the startup state, the hotfix will not take effect until you download from the web portal and manually run that installer overtop the current problematic agent. All other issues will be resolved silently without manual intervention.
|Mac OS X Agent||184.108.40.2060|
- Agent now starts up properly when SYSTEM user does not have permissions to the folder specified
- Agent GUI now correctly shows registration status on machines that have a domain user and local user with the same name
- Multi-select action buttons “All” and “None” now properly update the multi-select widget UI to indicate status
- Colors of multi-select highlight within drop down widgets are now neutral
- The person usage daily snapshot has been updated for private cloud installations
- Outlook 2007 no longer supported with Anchor Outlook Add-in
- Guests that are newly created via sharing a public link will now be properly notified of the share
- The display of organization policy Allow users to preview files on the web will now persist through enabling and disabling
We apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you, and we can't thank you enough for your continued support to maintain Anchor as the #1 sync solution for the channel.
If you have any questions/concerns/comments, we ask you not to hesitate to engage Axcient Support (www.efolder.net/help).
The Axcient Team