Anchor v18.104.22.168 – Patch Release
This patch release contains the following fixes and enhancements:
- Fixed multiple Sync issues where the Agent would stop syncing and logs would contain errors. These issues occurred primarily with files that had been moved/renamed or modified while the agent was offline.
- Fixed issue where in some cases the 'From' field in emails sent through Anchor displayed "None". This caused non-adherence with RFC 2822 compliance which led to these emails being blocked or rejected, particularly with Gmail recipients.
- Fixed issue where the OSX Anchor service would not start after installation on Lion. This prevented the Agent Registration wizard from appearing.
- Fixed issue where a user would not be able to select multiple files for upload in browsers Internet Explorer 8 and 9. This was due to the fact that IE 8 and 9 are primarily based on HTML 4 where this functionality is not supported. Now, the upload dialog will use Flash, if it is installed, to allow multiple file uploads for these two browsers. IE 10, FireFox, and Chrome all inherently use HTML 5 where this functionality is supported.
- When sharing files via links, the Copy URL button will now be hidden if Flash is not installed.
- Anchor Server now properly handles forward and backward slashes in OU names when importing AD users.