Anchor v126.96.36.1996 – Outlook Plug-in Release
*Agent Version: 188.8.131.524, Outlook Plug-in Version: 184.108.40.206
Anchor now supports direct collaboration via plug-in technology with Microsoft Outlook. This feature will allow Anchor users to share links to both files and folders that have been uploaded to their Anchor server directly from within their emails in Outlook.
- Ability to share files and/or folders (both personal and from within Team Shares) directly from within Outlook when generating emails
- Flexibility to specify notification settings, download limits, and expiration dates on a default or per email basis
- Separate installer which can also be branded with the same icon and program name as the Anchor Agent
- Content shared via plug-in is also displayed in the user’s Shares section in the Anchor server
- No standard limit to the number or size of attachment links
- Outlook 2010 and above (both 32bit and 64bit) are currently supported for Windows. Support for Outlook 2007 is coming soon.
- This feature is not supported for Outlook on Mac operating systems.
- Disabling the Outlook setting “Use Cached Exchange Mode” will prevent the plug-in from generating share links when composing emails.
- When sharing a file or folder, the recipient list drop-down incorrectly displayed users of other organizations. This has been fixed.
- Fixed issue where sync would get stuck on a file with illegal characters.
- API improvements.
- Mac support for Thunderbolt.
- General bug fixes and usability enhancements.