To facilitate the transfer of large data sets to the Anchor Server, it is possible to seed data.
- Copy the data you would like to seed to a portable medium (hard drive, USB drive, and so forth).
- Install an agent on the Anchor Server and register it to the user for whom you would like to seed the data. You can also register it to any user who has access to the Team Share(s) to which you would like to seed the data.
- Copy the data from the portable medium to the Synced Folder or Team Share for the registered user.
- The data will get compressed, encrypted, and transferred to the Anchor Server locally with rapid transfers.
- Once syncing has completed, you can un-register the agent and delete the local files (in that order).