Anchor Version 2.5.0
Axcient is pleased to announce Anchor v2.5.0, our latest release of Anchor, which includes new features, improvements, and important fixes.
MAJOR NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Selective Sync options are now configurable via the Desktop Client.
- System email templates can now be customized using HTML and previewed instantly
- New hydration method enables multiple sync queues with automatic prioritization and simultaneous transfers.
- Additional Event IDs pushed to Windows Event Viewer and OS X Console:
- Service start: 0x200 (512)
- Collision created: 0x300 (768)
- Collision resolved: 0x301 (769)
- Collision failed: 0x302 (770)
- Collision message: 0x303 (771)
- Numerous improvements to APIv2:
- Root creation and management
- Root subscription creation and management
- FSE management
- Guest account information retrieval
MINOR NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- New Org Setting to customize reply-to email address for system-initiated emails.
- Sync process will now transfer the full file if the total size of the deltas in queue exceeds half the size of the full file.
- Desktop Client UI now displays permission errors for mapped folders.
- When receiving data from peers via LAN Sync, end users will now experience faster data transfers.
- OS X clients now preserve config.ini customizations through new release updates.
- Rollback dialog now features a tooltip to educate users on how different time zones can affect the Rollback feature.
- Users will now be alerted of sync conflicts through a system tray icon overlay.
- Windows Desktop Client taskbar application icon for Properties is now properly branded.
- Web Activity Log now properly displays the username of an administrator who deletes content from a Team Share that he or she is not subscribed to.
- Modifying excluded file extensions no longer enables Secure Share policy organization-wide.
- Selecting multiple files and clicking the “Download Zip” button no longer results in a 500 error.
- Two-step organizational policy now properly redirects to web when configuration is required.
- Web cache controls are now active in Edge and Firefox to further protect against expired web sessions.
- Custom branding now properly displays for desktop notifications on OS X.
- Machines Tab now properly consolidates multiple user profiles on OS X El Capitan.
- ConnectWise billing settings are now properly saved after administrator unchecks the “Billing Options” checkbox.
- Anchor branding no longer shows when using the full URL slug with generic hostname.
- Deactivating nested FSE mappings no longer causes a sync loop in rare edge cases.
- Desktop Client Properties “X” button will now properly close the dialog box.
- Previously in some edge cases, folder deletions would not be entered in the event table. This is now fixed.
- Sync down process no longer triggers unnecessary logging of file added events.
- Unlock-specific error message now properly displays through the API.
- Desktop Client overlays no longer cause Windows Explorer to crash in certain conflicting Windows 7 or 8 environments.
- The Company drop-down field now populates as expected when configuring ConnectWise integration settings.
- 500 errors no longer display when Private Cloud administrators point to the Canadian Web Preview servers.