Anchor Version 2.5.0
eFolder is pleased to announce Anchor v2.5.0, our latest release of Anchor, which includes new features, improvements, and important fixes.
MAJOR NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Selective Sync options are now configurable via the Desktop Client.
- System email templates can now be customized using HTML and previewed instantly
- New hydration method enables multiple sync queues with automatic prioritization and simultaneous transfers.
- Additional Event IDs pushed to Windows Event Viewer and OS X Console:
- Service start: 0x200 (512)
- Collision created: 0x300 (768)
- Collision resolved: 0x301 (769)
- Collision failed: 0x302 (770)
- Collision message: 0x303 (771)
- Numerous improvements to APIv2:
- Root creation and management
- Root subscription creation and management
- FSE management
- Guest account information retrieval
MINOR NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- New Org Setting to customize reply-to email address for system-initiated emails.
- Sync process will now transfer the full file if the total size of the deltas in queue exceeds half the size of the full file.
- Desktop Client UI now displays permission errors for mapped folders.
- When receiving data from peers via LAN Sync, end users will now experience faster data transfers.
- OS X clients now preserve config.ini customizations through new release updates.
- Rollback dialog now features a tooltip to educate users on how different time zones can affect the Rollback feature.
- Users will now be alerted of sync conflicts through a system tray icon overlay.
- Windows Desktop Client taskbar application icon for Properties is now properly branded.
- Web Activity Log now properly displays the username of an administrator who deletes content from a Team Share that he or she is not subscribed to.
- Modifying excluded file extensions no longer enables Secure Share policy organization-wide.
- Selecting multiple files and clicking the “Download Zip” button no longer results in a 500 error.
- Two-step organizational policy now properly redirects to web when configuration is required.
- Web cache controls are now active in Edge and Firefox to further protect against expired web sessions.
- Custom branding now properly displays for desktop notifications on OS X.
- Machines Tab now properly consolidates multiple user profiles on OS X El Capitan.
- ConnectWise billing settings are now properly saved after administrator unchecks the “Billing Options” checkbox.
- Anchor branding no longer shows when using the full URL slug with generic hostname.
- Deactivating nested FSE mappings no longer causes a sync loop in rare edge cases.
- Desktop Client Properties “X” button will now properly close the dialog box.
- Previously in some edge cases, folder deletions would not be entered in the event table. This is now fixed.
- Sync down process no longer triggers unnecessary logging of file added events.
- Unlock-specific error message now properly displays through the API.
- Desktop Client overlays no longer cause Windows Explorer to crash in certain conflicting Windows 7 or 8 environments.
- The Company drop-down field now populates as expected when configuring ConnectWise integration settings.
- 500 errors no longer display when Private Cloud administrators point to the Canadian Web Preview servers.
If you have any questions, please contact your eFolder Account Manager or the Anchor Support Team (www.efolder.net/help).
The eFolder Team
eFolder Systems, LLC
2340 Perimeter Park Dr., Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30341