Anchor Version 2.5.2
eFolder is pleased to announce Anchor v2.5.2, our latest release of Anchor, which includes new features, improvements, and important fixes.
EU and CA SaaS: Tuesday, September 27th, 2016
US SaaS: Wednesday, September 28th, 2016 3:00 PM PDT
Private Cloud: Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 8:00 PM PDT
Note: Service will be minimally interrupted during this update
NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- New Snapshot feature that enables org administrators to copy a root at a specified point in time for data management or recovery purposes.
- Alerts now support FSE machines that are unreachable for more than 5 minutes.
- A new org policy allows administrators to control whether or not end users can roll back revisions.
- Max File Size org policy now governs web uploads for users and guests.
- Celery, a distributed task management system, is now packaged for on-prem deployments.
- Redis, an in-memory data structure store, is now packaged for on-prem deployments.
- A new customizable org policy enforces rate-limiting to prevent abuse by third-party services and/or users.
- Daily Digest emails now list modified and newly added files in alphabetical order.
- Service Plan names now properly display with case sensitivity.
- Drag & Drop confirmation popup now displays total progress of the batch upload.
- The Push Now button to test ConnectWise billing agreements now updates/creates the expected agreements.
- Revision Rollback time is now standardized with browser and localization support.
- An error message will now display when certain fields’ inputted character counts are exceeded.
- Session cookies and tokens are now stored server-side and customizable in the config file for on-prem deployments.
- Reports page formatting is now enhanced to cleanly display report names.
- Reporting performance is now significantly improved.
- Mobile users can now back out of Web Preview view to return to the share landing page.
- Command line interface (CLI) options are now expanded to account for pause and resume sync.
- The file sync process is now improved to account for the recent AutoCAD 2017 changes to their update pattern.
- Hydration method query is now further improved for sync down performance, particularly in an instance of a mutex timeout.
- Print options dialogs generated from third party applications no longer hang when "Finding available printers".
- Web uploads now return accurate responses.
- Group settings page title bar now displays the correct group name.
- Downloading reports with a forward slash in the name no longer throws a 404 error.
- File locks now properly expire in an edge case where no other subscribed machines are online.
- Purge policy is now properly enforced for certain edge-cases.
- Org policy for throttling bandwidth will now be properly honored by the Desktop Client.
- Default Synced Tool branding no longer shows for on-prem deployments that have custom branding configured.
- WebDAV no longer fails authentication for long usernames.
- Quota alerts will now save and generate properly.
- Desktop Client service no longer crashes in an edge case on macOS.
- The Plugin for Microsoft Outlook now properly loads on older x86 versions of Outlook.
If you have any questions, please contact your eFolder Account Manager or the Anchor Support Team (www.efolder.net/help).
The eFolder Team
eFolder Systems, LLC
2340 Perimeter Park Dr., Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30341