Anchor prevents file corruption on the front and back end. Every file system event (create, update, delete, move and rename) is captured as a revision and saved on the Anchor server, making possible the recovery of non-corrupted revisions. On the backend Anchor stripes the raw binary data across user-defined ‘file stores’ which eliminates the single point of failure in a corruption scenario.
Articles in this section
- Anchor - Getting Started Landing Page
- Anchor - Full Product Demonstration
- Anchor - New Organization Planning Worksheet
- Anchor - What are the Anchor System Requirements?
- Anchor Architecture
- Anchor - Best Practices for Anchor Administrators
- Anchor - FAQs
- Anchor - Instructional Videos
- Anchor - Tracking Anchor Product Releases and Service Updates
- Anchor - Ensuring Data Integrity