As a new CloudFinder partner, you will be given access to the Reseller Portal that helps you manage all your CloudFinder clients in one centralized web interface.
The CloudFinder Reseller Portal is used to perform administrative tasks for all your clients. For example, you can:
- View a summary of system statistics on the Dashboard,
- Create client accounts, and
- Manage notifications with the Settings tab.
Getting started with the Reseller Portal
From the CloudFinder Reseller Portal, you can launch an individual client account to manage backups and restores. For example, you can:
- View summary information of all service instances and backups for the client account,
- Add and manage end users protected by CloudFinder,
- Search, export, and restore data, and
- View granular reports for the client account.
1. From your preferred browser, navigate to the x360 Portal and log in.
2. In the x360 Portal Dashboard page, click the CloudFinder product card to launch the CloudFinder Dashboard.
View the Dashboard tab
Click the Dashboard tab to view the Dashboard page.
The Reseller Portal Dashboard page allows you to quickly view a count of all services you manage, as well as an overview of system statistics.
Optionally, you can click the Download Report link to download this data in CSV format.
View the Accounts tab
Click the Accounts tab to view the Accounts page.
The Reseller Portal Accounts page allows you to view client accounts for each client that you support.
Within the Accounts page, click the orange Add Organization button to add a new client account.
- You can also click the Client ID of each client account to manage the client’s instance of CloudFinder. Learn more about how to manage your client accounts in the Reseller Portal:
View the Settings tab
Click the Settings tab to view the Settings page. The Reseller Portal Settings page allows you to manage warnings and and notifications.